From the minute that you walked right through the door Thoughts are racing in my mind, time to explore I tell my friends that I just gotta have him But don't look now, cause I see you staring at him. Tunnel vision had him locked on in my sight On a mission, for possession by the end of the night Its like a prey playin' games with the hunter No where to run boy, time to surrender. And all I need is to feel you All I want is to feel you. Reach out and touch me Before I go insane Reach out and touch me Boy don't you make me wait I'm a diamond and you're so on the money Reach out and touch me And all I need is to feel you ¡Reach out and touch me! Like a prayer, your touch can take me there. In my mind, you and me in a secret affair Oh boy you're killing me and you dont even know it Try to hold back but I cant control it. So, Im steppin to ya, skip the How ya doin'? Grab your head and pull you closer to me yeah Out the door slippin, then we start to kissing Boy you're invited to my fan-ta-ta-sy And all I need is to feel you All I want is to feel you Reach out and touch me Before I go insane Reach out and touch me Boy don't you make me wait I'm a diamond and you're so on the money Reach out and touch me And all I need is to feel you ¡Reach out and touch me! Baby, can’t you see how you’re affecting me? Baby, sensual, physical fantasy. Maybe fate brought the two of us close and now,Don’t you wanna Don’t you wanna Don’t you wanna Don’t you wanna Reach Out and Touch Me?